Informal Complaint Process

Students are encouraged to reach out to the appropriate first point of contact identified in the interactive list below. The College also has an Ombudsman available to serve as a student advocate to guide students in resolving conflicts and in processing appeals through established procedures.

For concerns not specified below students will be directed to contact the Dean of Student Services Office on their campus for guidance.